Granular Scholarship Details
- Level: High school students entering the first year of college or current undergraduate or graduate students.
- Occurs: Bi-annually Applicants: Must be legal US residents.
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university in Wisconsin.
- Award: $500 each spring and fall semester for first-time freshmen or existing students.
- Application Deadline: Spring: April 29 / Fall: November 18
Essay – A core value at Granular is innovation, which sometimes comes from unlikely places.
In an essay between 500 and 750 words, tell us about a time you did one of the following:
- Challenged a commonly held belief or idea
- Created something new to solve a problem
- Persevered through rejection
High School or College Transcript – 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA required
- Participation and leadership in community and school activities
- Must have a 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
- Originality and creativity of essay submission
The Granular scholarship program is seeking candidates involved in leadership and community. We’re awarding up to $1,000 annually to support continued education and training beyond high school.
Granular was founded and is run by digital marketing veterans with both in-house Fortune 100 and agency-side marketing experience. The expertise was built by hands-on management of well over $100 Million in PPC and digital marketing ad spend. Granular is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and was founded in 2014.
How to apply
By submitting an entry, applicants acknowledge that they have read and agree to the full terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Please contact scholarship@GranularMarketing.com for any questions about the process or application.