Granular Scholarship Details
- Level: High school students entering the first year of college or current undergraduate or graduate students.
- Occurs: Bi-annually Applicants: Must be legal US residents.
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university in Wisconsin.
- Award: $500 each spring and fall semester for first-time freshmen or existing students.
- Application Deadline: Spring: April 29 / Fall: November 18
Essay – A core value at Granular is innovation, which sometimes comes from unlikely places.
In an essay between 500 and 750 words, tell us about a time you did one of the following:
- Challenged a commonly held belief or idea
- Created something new to solve a problem
- Persevered through rejection
High School or College Transcript – 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA required
- Participation and leadership in community and school activities
- Must have a 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
- Originality and creativity of essay submission