Moving Feet with ProgrammaticProgrammatic audio, display, CTV, and OTT advertising drove ticket sales and measurable foot traffic to the World's Largest Music Festival, Summerfest.
The world’s largest music festival is hosted on Milwaukee’s lakefront, spanning 10 – 17 days. Traditionally they leveraged numerous media publisher partnerships on hand-shake media buying deals and trades rather than relying on a data-driven multi-channel approach. After seeing the CPMs they were charged by newspapers and TV stations…Granular sought to change that. We’ve worked with Summerfest, on a continuous monthly basis, since 2016.
- To increase awareness and target potential festival visitors, we developed a full-funnel advertising strategy using a channel mix of Facebook, Google Search, Reddit, Spotify, OTT/CTV, Programmatic Display, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Implemented best practices around account structure, targeting, and measurement
- Added transparency to the entire mix
- 112% increase in paid traffic directly to the website compared to the prior year
- 183% increase in clicks to Ticketmaster for ticket purchases
- We produced a 99-page wrap-up report detailing every KPI