The Growth Hackathon is a one day workshop for high-potential, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to turn their startup idea into a business with measurable traction by the end of the day. There are great startup ideas, but many fail to get the awareness and volume of customer feedback required to move from the idea stage to a business opportunity.
Five startup ideas will be selected from the applicant pool to participate in the Growth Hackathon Saturday, November 5th from 9am-5:30pm.
The Growth Hackathon framework provides a “shortcut” to the otherwise difficult, expensive process of finding a “product-market-fit” for your idea. The Growth Hackathon provides teams with valuable services, product subscriptions, advertising dollars and consulting that otherwise would cost tens-of-thousands of dollars.
This event jumpstarts the traction process by bringing domain experts from some of the following areas:
- Digital marketing (pay-per-click, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, content marketing search engine optimization, email marketing)
- Landing page development (visual design, conversion rate optimization)
- Relationship development (asking for referrals, coffee meetings: asking, managing, follow up)
- Cold Outreach (cold calling, cold email)
- Digital PR (publication features, guest blogging, podcast interviews)
- Video marketing (video development, video marketing)
- And more…
Applications are now open and close Saturday, October 15th, 11:59PM Central Time. Attendees can apply here:
If you have questions, email Steve Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the Growth Hackathon, you must meet the following criteria:
- Complete application by Saturday, October 15th, 11:59PM Central Time
- Complete 15 minute video conference interview prior to November 6th event
- Available for entire duration of Growth Hackathon event November 6th
-Who It’s For-
Passionate and driven individuals who are open to feedback and serious about validating their startup idea. If you have a thin skin and are prone to getting defensive when offered advice, this event is probably not for you.
If you’re serious about taking advantage of the experience of experienced professionals who make their living growing their businesses using the tactics discussed in this workshop, this is for you.
-What You Get-
Teams that are chosen are provided FREE access to the very same tools, services and resources that leading companies and individuals use to grow their businesses. Some of these include:
- Email Outreach Platform
- Web Hosting
- Landing Page Software
- Visual Design Software
- Shopping Cart Platform
- Phone call-forwarding service
- Graphic Design
- Video Development
- Digital Marketing
- And more…
More details to come. Look out for updates.
Ward 4, 333 N. Plankinton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202