2016 Review and Exclusive New Google Partnership for Granular!
Granular has had an exciting year of new partnerships and growth within different search and paid social platforms in the digital marketing ecosystem. We’re heading into 2017 with a strong tailwind that will propel us to our lofty goals in the future.
Back in July, Granular was selected to be a part of Google’s new program, Google Premier Partners. This new program offers in-person and exclusive support and opportunities like alpha and beta programs to Granular – that are not publicly available. Best of all, our clients get this same level of support when they partner with us. Because we have been identified by Google as an elite group, we stay at the cutting edge of digital advertising. Only 3% of Google Partners get the Premier status, which totals around a few thousand globally.
We were lucky enough to partner with numerous new companies in 2016 including: a large multi-location retailer, a San Francisco based tech start-up, a multi-campus university, and numerous local and brilliant entrepreneurs who all count on Granular to grow their businesses. Our passion (and accent) is with Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Midwest companies, but we also love working with our clients coast-to-coast!
Last but certainly not least, our team has grown at a steady clip and our office is filled with an unbelievable amount of talent. Sticking to our core values, we only hired very experienced and senior level digital marketing experts. Having been in the space for 10+ years I have much less of an appetite for people faking their knowledge in this space and our clients have the same sentiment. That’s why we will continue to hire and retain the best and brightest the country has to offer. We are always looking to connect with our next PPC all-star.
It Wouldn’t be an End of Year Post Without a List of Numbers
- 20+ awkward visits from random people walking into our office. From toddlers banging on our windows to ex-NFL players strolling in with their publicist, to Mayor Tom Barret – we’ve had some VERY interesting pop-ins.
- 100’s of Holey Moley donuts and dozens of Smoke Shack & Coquette lunches. Our prime location in the Third Ward has truly given some of our team members the Granular 10 (pounds); we won’t name names.
- 2 guest lectures at UWM and Marquette by Steve and Jordon
- 5 TV appearances by team members
- 2 conference presentations by Joe and 2 BIG conferences booked already for 2017
- 5 visits to Google offices, in Mountain View, San Francisco, New York and Chicago
- 1 nomination for Top 3 Small Search Agency in the US by US Search Awards
- 100’s of hours of 88.9 Radio Milwaukee streamed
- Over 130 pounds of local coffee consumed. Our top list is Kickapoo, Anodyne, Colectivo and Valentine. Although we’ve tried literally every roaster in the area and even some nationwide like Blue Bottle from San Francisco.
- Dozens and dozens of Postmates deliveries. This has swept the office as the most popular app to get quick and easy lunch delivery. Enter code: d7f1v for free delivery!
- 0 bathroom accidents from our office pups. Good boy, Oscar. Good girl, Penny!
- 400+ games of ping pong, with our top athletes being Tom, Steve and Aaron (in no particular order!)
- 1 Smirnoff Ice consumed (someone got Iced)
- Dozens of happy clients, dozens of referrals from happy clients, and 10’s of millions of dollars spent to drive 100’s of millions of dollars in revenue for our clients!
Here’s to an amazing 2017! Happy bidding, everyone.